Now in our fifth year, Monday has developed a multidisciplinary approach to strategy, branding and marketing. We partner with real estate and hotel brands to develop bespoke work, inspired by people and designed to deliver.
Our mission is to develop brands, places and experiences that add value to the community and the people who engage with them.
The role of Account Manager is an important management position that reports to the General Manager. This diverse role cements the correlation between strategy and design with both creative and commercial sensibility.
We are looking for an Account Manager with a minimum of 5 years of comparable experience. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing relationships with key customers and playing an important role in our internal branding, marketing and strategy workflows. A typical day can include anything from branding and campaigning work, writing inspirational creative briefs, organizing meetings and workshops, and project management of our end-to-end campaigns. .
In more detail, this role would require you to:
- Build open, honest and trusting relationships with the team around you.
- Build deep and lasting customer relationships and attract new, strategically aligned businesses.
- Anticipate problems before they arise and ensure the smooth running of the project.
- Manage personal workflow with a high level of transparency and personal accountability.
- Take a hands-on approach in a competitive, ever-changing and ever-changing market.
- Take on new tasks, concepts, processes, systems and tools with enthusiasm, flexibility and a willingness to learn.
- Critically analyze processes and procedures and identify opportunities for efficiency, innovation and competitive advantage.
- Plan and support the continuous development of innovative service offerings, aligned with the needs of target customers and the company’s strategic plans.
- Assume ad hoc responsibilities aligned with job requirements as required from time to time.
To conduct research
The Account Manager will spend time researching clients’ current marketing strategies, client profile and market share in order to develop a keen sense of strengths, weaknesses and opportunities to improve brand positioning. In addition to conducting high-level research on a client’s competitors, examining current marketing and branding trends within the client’s industry.
Analyze the data
Data analysis is vital for the job. To develop a successful and impactful branding strategy, the account manager will gather and evaluate a wide range of data, from customer feedback to surveys measuring brand recognition and engagement. The role will use this data to uncover trends and insights which can then be used to develop a successful strategy.
Write the text and brand strategy
The account manager will be an effective communicator, able to prepare documents and branding guidelines to ensure consistency. The role will be responsible for writing copy to develop a client’s tone of voice and brand positioning.
Present driving strategies and workshops
The role will work closely with clients to refine messages throughout the process, and document and present their findings, concepts and progress to clients. The Account Manager will also develop, document and lead customer workshops and new customer presentations.
Collaborate with creative teams
Able to successfully translate a brand’s strategy into branding, marketing materials and advertising campaigns, the Account Manager will collaborate with creative teams that may include web and graphic designers, copywriters, and video production teams. The Account Manager will direct, oversee and approve the creative elements to ensure that the materials are in line with client guidelines and brand strategy.
Retain Monday Agency’s existing, long-standing and loyal customer base by providing exceptional service and identifying opportunities to add value where possible. Generate new customer opportunities through business development activity and promotion of the Monday Agency brand.
- Experience in residential and mixed-use real estate development is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated success in managing a portfolio of major clients, branding and developing multi-channel campaigns, including reach and budget.
- Proficient in agency processes including knowledge of digital, art direction and print production.
- Understanding of multichannel campaigns on television, radio, print, digital and external media.
- Well-developed communication skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Earn team respect by demonstrating presence, understanding and management skills.
- Creates a culture of teamwork, collaboration and selfless leadership.
- Fosters a culture of innovation and a “fail fast” mentality.
- Applies expert creativity, strategic thinking, and critical problem-solving skills.
- Acts with integrity and demonstrates a high degree of responsibility and self-awareness.
- Actively seeks opportunities for continuous personal and professional development.
- Follows internal processes and procedures while proactively seeking opportunities to improve them.
- Really like to stay on top of relevant design, content and trends including digital.
Together, we promote collaboration and creativity. We are proud of our culture and enjoy working in a dynamic, ambitious and fun work environment. We view our success and growth as a partnership and believe that people thrive through trust and responsibility.
- Competitive salary, with a target bonus and benefits.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Paid training programs and activities to support your development.