We are looking for a digital marketing assistant who is autonomous and passionate about the world of e-commerce and fashion. An opportunity to join a brand and a team at the forefront of swimwear!
The role is to support outbound marketing activities by creating digital assets and content that drive awareness and build engagement with our customers and subscribers. Your main responsibilities would include:
- Design email and SMS content using Canva and other design tools.
- Planning email and SMS campaigns.
- Assist the content team in managing the brand ambassador program.
- Create digital assets and content in collaboration with other team members to actively increase brand presence and delight our customers and followers.
- Participate in weekly reports and identify opportunities to increase our brand awareness and engagement
- Help create content that engages our brand ambassadors.
- Ensure that the tone of voice and brand aesthetic are present in all content produced.
To be successful, you will need:
- At least 2 years of prior experience in a similar role.
- Passion for fashion/swimwear and e-commerce
- Agency experience preferred
- Advanced degree in marketing or communication highly preferred
- Good understanding of email marketing.
- Familiar with Klaviyo and Shopify.
- Design experience (with Canva or Photoshop).
- Experience in creative elements, elements to support email marketing