Global Traffic Kinetic Energy Harvesting Market Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 54.1% Over the Decade
– QuantAlign research
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, May 28, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – The global Kinetic Attendance Kinetic Energy Recovery market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 54.1% during the forecast period (2021-2030) according to QuantAlign Research. The demand for step kinetic energy recovery is expected to reach “USD 630.0 million” by 2030. The growth of the step kinetic energy recovery market is mainly attributed to the increasing demand for energy, associated with the development of sustainable technologies to reduce the carbon footprint.
Among the many technologies that promote sustainable energy, the energy recovery floor has the potential to be the most productive, as it does not rely on any natural resources that are not always available, such as wind, water or the sun. Energy harvesting floors are simple to install and environmentally friendly, as they receive information from human footprints without interfering with the daily life of pedestrians.
During the forecast period, the growth in demand for step kinetic energy harvesting will be supported by the important role of energy harvesting in the smart cities of the future. While interest has always been mounted in technology and companies are keen to use its full potential, high cost still remains the main hindrance to market growth. Shareholders are working towards strategic alliances across the industry to overcome the challenge of high costs in order to remain competitive and gain a majority share of the market.
Browse the full report with the table of contents: “Global Kinetic Energy Harvesting Market Report“
• The pizoelectric mechanisms segment is expected to experience a significant CAGR during the forecast period.
• The wireless communication applications segment is expected to post a significant CAGR over the next few years.
• Europe is expected to generate higher demand for the kinetic energy recovery market, while Asia-Pacific and MEA region are expected to offer a wide range of opportunities and be a key market during the period forecast
Major players operating in the market include: Pavegen Inc, Energy Floors, POWERleap Inc., Toyota Boshoku Corp., Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute Co Ltd, Innowattech, KinergyPower, SERATECH, KORE Power Inc., EnGo Planet, Kinergizer ; among others.
Key questions addressed in the report:
• What is the current total market consumption and projected revenue for the global Kinetic Energy Recovery market from 2021 to 2030?
• Who are the major players in the global stepper kinetic energy harvesting market?
• What shares do the main regional markets occupy?
• On what basis is the market segmented?
• What are the sales forecasts for the global market and submarkets?
• How has the global kinetic energy recovery market performed and what are its main drivers?
• What would be the influence of emerging trends in the global kinetic step energy harvesting industry?
• How competitive is the global kinetic step energy harvesting market?
• What are the key strategies adopted by the players operating in the global Stepper Kinetic Energy Recovery market?
The report examines and provides a detailed overview of the global step kinetic energy harvesting market. The report identifies key industry trends and covers the Kinetic Energy Recovery market landscape. The report builds a short and long term forecasting model covering the period from 2020 to 2030.
For any request relating to the market research report, contact:
Email: [email protected]
United States: + 1-716-218-9921 / United Kingdom: + 44-20-3239-1434
QuantAlign Research is a market research and consulting company that provides high quality research information that helps our clients make informed decisions.
Our research team has extensive experience in market research and consulting services. Our analysts closely monitor market trends to develop strategies that allow our clients to stay ahead and adapt to changing market conditions.
QuantAlign Research provides syndicated and customized research reports across various industry verticals, which include Chemicals and Materials, Automotive and Transportation, Energy and Energy, Information and Communications, l electricity and electronics, health and biotechnology, and consumer products.
The complete portfolio of reports available from QuantAlign is available at:
+44 20 3239 1434